Discover and explore Bergerac’s signature wines through our Private Wine Tastings designed to bring the vineyard experience to the comfort of your home, holiday gite or villa.
Perfect for birthdays, friends’ get-togethers, family celebrations or for larger groups, we bring the tasting experience to your chosen location.
What to expect:
- The tasting begins with a glass of local fizz to awaken the palate and set the tone.
- A selection of 7 wines that showcase the diverse styles and vibrant colours of Bergerac’s appellations.
- An overview of Bergerac wine country before discovering the stories behind each bottle.
- A seasonal and local cheese & charcuterie platter from our favourite fromagerie, Chez Pauline & Co.
- We provide all the essentials from tasting notes to glassware and take it all away again afterwards – except for any remaining wine!
The tasting is fun, informative, relaxed and pitched at a level that ensures everyone learns something new.
Ideal for an intimate and in-depth discovery of the local wines; topics include grape growing plus varieties and blends, wine-making techniques, organic & natural wines, demystifying labels and the impact of climate change. Brimming with knowledge, Vince, your WSET qualified host, looks forward to a lively debate!
We pride ourselves on crafting unforgettable experiences, so if you have something special in mind, we will work with you to make it happen.
Whether it’s a summer poolside gathering or a cozy winter fireside event, our tastings guarantee a memorable and intimate occasion among friends throughout the year.