This page will be updated as new information emerges. Please check back regularly – all content is subject to change.
WE ARE OPEN
All reservations will be deposit free so you can reserve a date and if you need to cancel for any reason whatsoever there will be no penalties
We are making every effort possible to provide a safe environment to ensure all guests can have an enjoyable and memorable wine country experience.
- We sanitise all surfaces in our van prior to and during each tour
- Provision of individual hand sanitiser and masks
- We operate only bespoke private tours – friends or extended families only (no mixed groups) and limit numbers to six people
- As usual we pick up and drop off guests from their accommodation.
- We have only ever visited small family run estates by appointment with the winemaker ie no crowds – so no change there!
- The local wineries have also implemented their own best practises to ensure your safety while sharing their wine.
- So take a deep breath of fresh air in rural France – a stroll through a leafy vineyard, an abundance of sunshine and a glass of good wine.
Lastly, we do understand there may be a degree of nervousness from people as they start to venture out so please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any other questions or concerns