Exclusive 2 night breaks from November 2020 to March 2021 for 6 people in the heart of Bergerac’s stunning wine country
Winter can be a surprisingly good time to visit the Bergerac wine country, especially if you’re a wine lover…
… Quiet calm, beautiful scenery, open pale skies, a fire place here and there, more time spent with the wine makers at our favourite wineries as well as lots of warming wines to discover.
We have taken the hassle out of arranging your wine escape so all you have to do is enjoy an informal yet educational, fun and relaxing couple of days to learn about the undiscovered wines of Bergerac.
Our package includes:
• 2x night’s accommodation at 5* Chateau Mont d’Onel
• 2x breakfasts – local produce
• 2x lunches – local produce and wine
• 2x evening aperitifs
• Transfers to and from Chateau Mont d’Onel
• Private chauffeur driven transport to wineries each day
• Visits to 3 wineries
• Tastings of approx. 20 wines across 3 appellations
From €475 per person sharing
Please note that travel and dinner options are not included.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need travel advice – we would be happy to advise you.
For your evening meal, we would be pleased to book you a table at a local restaurant of your choice.
Our favourites are:
For more information or to book contact Vince or Sue:
+33 615 44 3072