* This page will be updated as new information emerges. Please check back regularly – all content is subject to change.*
Last updated 1st July, 2020
WE ARE NOW OPEN
• We will sanitise all surfaces in our van prior to each tour
• Provision of individual hand sanitiser and masks
• We will operate only bespoke private tours – friends or extended families only (no mixed groups) and limit numbers to six people
• As usual we will pick up and drop off guests from their accommodation.
• We have only ever visited small family run estates by appointment with the winemaker ie no crowds – so no change there!
The local wineries are also implementing their own best practises to ensure your safety while sharing their wine.
So take a deep breath of fresh air in rural France – a stroll through a leafy vineyard, an abundance of sunshine and a glass of good wine.
Lastly, we do understand there may be a degree of nervousness from people as they start to venture out so please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any other questions or concerns
PS. Ask us about our Private Home Wine Tastings or Holiday Cellar Stocking Service – where we bring the taste of Bergerac wines to you!